Captain's Log 4/3/26-4/19/26 Philippine Quadrant
Captain’s Log: Stardate April 3 – April 19
April 3-5: The Easter ManeuverMission commenced with a 5K Easter Egg Hash. Success was absolute; data suggests making this an annual tradition, potentially adding a "Haunted Hash" variant. The crew also participated in the local ritual of the "Cherry Blossom and Canola Family Portrait" tradition to maintain cultural relationships.
April 6-10: Medical Briefing
Diagnostic scans confirm physical malfunctions in the Achilles and shoulder regions are not, in fact, early-onset rigor mortis. To preserve an active lifestyle, I have been prescribed "Electric Shockwave Therapy." Initial assessment: This is a tool of the devil.
Diagnostic scans confirm physical malfunctions in the Achilles and shoulder regions are not, in fact, early-onset rigor mortis. To preserve an active lifestyle, I have been prescribed "Electric Shockwave Therapy." Initial assessment: This is a tool of the devil.
April 11-15: The Philippine Expedition
Deployed to Cebu and Bohol.
Cebu: Observed turtles and the "Sardine Run" at the ocean shelf drop-off. An unlisted jellyfish fleet engaged in hostilities; stings were manageable, though I maintained a tactical distance from the water thereafter.
Kanwaha Falls: Conducted high-intensity canyoneering (ziplining and cliff jumping). Highly effective for processing midlife existential dread.

Deployed to Cebu and Bohol.
Cebu: Observed turtles and the "Sardine Run" at the ocean shelf drop-off. An unlisted jellyfish fleet engaged in hostilities; stings were manageable, though I maintained a tactical distance from the water thereafter.
Kanwaha Falls: Conducted high-intensity canyoneering (ziplining and cliff jumping). Highly effective for processing midlife existential dread.
Comments
Post a Comment